The EUREP certification has the aim of encouraging the "good cultivation performances" in the agricultural productions, creating a minimum standard of cultivation. In this way it is possible to keep into consideration the increasing interest of the consumers in connection with the impact of agriculture on the quality of the ended product.
The people that adhere to the certification EUREP is undertaken to: maintain the faith of the consumers about the healthiness of the products, minimize the impact on the environment, reduce the employ of phyto drugs in favour of the integrated fight, increase the use of clean energy resources, assure the health, the education and a right treatment of the workers.
2. Record keeping
3. Varieties and rootstocks
4. Site history and site management
5. Soil and substrate mangement
6. Fertiliser Usage
8. Croop protection
10. Post harvest treatments
11. Waste and pollution management,
recycling and reuse
12. Worker health, safety and welfare
13. Environmental issues
14. Complaint form
15. Internal audits
EUREP foreseed 3 conformity models
1. Certification of individual farms
2. Certification of PMO and Grower Cooperativies (GC) internal certification of farms
3. Certification of company and national schemes.